Home > Sustainability > Quality Management
SB Tech has operated Quality and Safety Inspection Team regularly since 2014 to improve the quality of onsite construction and prevent defects. The Quality and Safety Inspection Team mostly consists of project managers and improves the quality of construction by correcting simple problems and defects and carefully inspecting and improving design errors, past defects, and causes of rework. By doing so, it enhances clients’ trust.
SB Tech Quality PoliciesSB Tech executes the following to comply with customer
requirements and flourish into a mega-sized company
- 1. Customer satisfaction is our priority value.
- 2. Establish a quality goal and do our best to reach it.
- 3. Achieve No. 1 quality through continuous improvement.
Achieve top quality through sustainable improvement. All employees and officers must
understand the quality policies and goals to execute the policies and achieve the goals and
establish, maintain, and develop efficient quality management systems.
It is guaranteed that SB Tech’s Quality Management Systems satisfy the requirements of
ISO9001 under the principles of "righteous management."
October 2, 2015
- Operation of Quality Management Systems
- ㆍCreation and revision of quality manuals
- ㆍPlanning and execution of internal audits
- ㆍRenewal and audits
- ㆍManagement review and evaluation
- Quality Prevention Activities and
- ㆍSpecial quality inspection activities
- ㆍQuality information website
- ㆍSelection and awarding of quality excellence
- ㆍCorrective and preventive actions
- ㆍNonconformance and corrective actions
- ㆍCertification Standard
- KS Q ISO 9001:2009 / ISO 9001:2008
- ㆍCertification Number
- AC-02632 / AC-06114
- Korea Quality Foundation
- ㆍCertification limits
- Production of double floors (Access Floors)
Fabrication and installation of steel structures
- ㆍEffective term
- 2015.11.11 ~ 2018.09.14